30.11.12

SO APPARENTLY

I SUCK AT BOWLING
My bowling prowess in a nutshell.

SOOOOOO many gutter balls :'[ I have lost the magical touch I once had with bowling, GONE are the days when I could make turkeys man [3 consecutive strikes]. Mr Faulds didn't have shit on me during rec sport Liverpool bowling. But now I'm just so so bad at it, my best score wasn't even over 100. Still it was super awesome fun to just play bowling and talk to people and shiiiiii- OMG THE FOOD WAS SO EXPENSIVE, didn't buy a single thing to eat there because it was too expensive. I have decided that every single one of my blog posts must require a dosage of Simon Chau, so I give you:

The Simon Chau seal of approval.

Erghhh what else, OH YES got a haircut and far out man the barber nicked the back of my neck so that it started bleeding. But I didn't even realise that it was bleeding until I was on my way home, HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME. What kind of douchebag does that? :'[

Faq u barber.

And on a more pleasant note, pictures of people:

 Do I... do I smell good?

 OMG is Wilson POUTING?!



this just in, **** sarks.

Sexy people.

Had an AWESOME time, thanks to everyone that showed up and to whoever organised it [I have no idea].