13.12.12

COOL STORY


AHAHAHAHAHA, I saw this and I couldn't help but laugh. I haven't really posted much lately because nothing has really happened much lately [fascinating]. I've found myself either sleeping, staring at a computer window shopping or working [none of which are very interesting]. I got my first ever blood test a few days ago and I got the results, and my blood is bitchin' even the doctor said my blood was REALLY good; cholesterol was perfect and my iron was perfect. No high cholesterol meaning pork rolls is still on my diet.


The only thing that was "insufficient" was my vitamin D which I can obviously attribute to my clear lack of going outside. I should probably open the curtains every now and then and let the sunlight in- NOPE. My internet is also INCREDIBLY BAD. My ping keeps just spiking horribly [1000+] so whenever I try to play Blacklight I just teleport horribly and end up being a severe handicap to my team; not even the beastly SIMON CHAU can carry the team when I am busy shooting at walls, running into walls, jumping into walls and making love to walls.


So I thought I'd just add HSC RESULTS ARE OUT IN A WEEK [because I'm a douche].

Commence crying in anticipation.