19.1.13

ALL OF MY WUT

So I, like a big fat chunk of people, buy shit online.
...
A LOT OF USELESS SHIT.

But it wasn't until like several days ago that I used my debit card to purchase something (through Paypal). Previously I was just sending money from my account to Paypal then use the money on my Paypal balance. BUT I DIGRESS. So I bought something on eBay with my debit card, so it shows on my bank statement and whilst doing some netbanking today I see this on my transaction list.

·
·
·

I flipped through my Paypal records and the seller is a DUDE. So now it looks like I paid for an "azngurl" for  $6.66 ... which is a pretty steep price in today's economy AHAHAHAHAHA. Thank goodness I don't get my bank statements mailed to me anymore, I could imagine the look on my parent's faces as they rip apart my mail and just give me this quizzical look.


And no I won't tell you what I bought.